Endless potential awaits you in this well-maintained 4 bedroom (+ bonus)/3.5 bath home! With additional bonus areas, MIL potential, office space with separate entrance, a 4-bay nearly 1600SF garage, 2 detached sheds, covered RV parking with electricity, extensive landscaping, well-kept decks, cedar siding, custom built play house and much more, this home is one you must see to believe!
Don't let the square footage scare you away from viewing - main home and basement are approximately 3,000SF.
The expensive updates have been done! A large kitchen space boasts hickory cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and solid surface countertops. Each bathroom has been tastefully updated with granite countertops, tiled floors, and more. Updated carpet, wood laminate, hardwood, and tile floors help this home feel warm and inviting. Wet bar in basement! Separate heating in bonus areas help contribute to extremely low utilities!
Pictures do NOT do this home justice. Come be the 3rd owner of this amazing home!
Additional "Must Reads":
- Bonus room above garage could be converted to have separate entry. (Space is heated separately from the main house; check out how low annual utilities are!)
- Previous garage was finished and converted into office/workshop and has a private entrance that is currently blocked off, but easy (in a matter of seconds) to reconfigure Ã¢â¬â no modifications required, and stairs are already in!
- Basement has private access, is currently equipped with a wet bar, and provides an excellent space for building a kitchenette for a MIL or small apartment suite. (R-7 zoning!)
- All sheds and RV parking have electricity, including the open covered areas.
- Home is 4*+ energy rated as of 2009, and boasts low utility bills Ã¢â¬â Updated water heater, HVAC system, windows, and additional attic insulation help keep utility costs low
- Cedar siding gives this home Alaskan charm and a cozy feel Ã¢â¬â Welcome Home!
- Central Vac throughout home and Garage!
- Additional tables and workbenches can be easily removed/reconfigured for more garage space
- Extensive landscaping includes low maintenance patio pavers, bricks, landscaping rocks, manmade pond, and more Ã¢â¬â all on a level one-acre lot with peek-a-boo mountain and inlet views
- A plethora of closet/storage space
- Large mudroom from garage
- Direct vent gas fireplace
- High quality window treatments
See additional documents for more information!
Features-Additional: Barn/Shop, Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Home Warranty, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
Features-Interior: Air Exchanger, Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, Central Vac Rough-in, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
Floor Style: Two-Story W/Bsmnt
Foundation Type: Block, Poured Concrete, Slab, Unknown - BTV
Fuel Type: Natural Gas
Garage Sqft: 1600
Region: 1 - Southcentral Alaska Region
Residential Type: Single Family Res
Roof Type: Asphalt/Comp Shingle
Sewer Type: Septic Tank
Year Remodeled: 2009
Year Updated: 2009
Courtesy of Northern Trust Real Estate
12071 Old Glenn Hwy
Eagle River, AK 99577
Eagle River Homes Realty Group,
Partners Real Estate 12071 Old Glenn Highway Eagle River AK, 99577
"Representing Only You!"
Eagle River Homes Testimonials
Cindy and her team were the best! Cindy was professional, explained everything and was there for us through the entire process. My home was listed promptly and had an offer in 2 weeks! Closed in less than 45 days, amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend this team of professionals, they were awesome!! Thank you again Cindy
Tom and Sue Berg
We closed last week on a house in Peters Creek. Cindy Wilson was great in working quickly to get us in for a showing in a small window of time between my coming home from work on the slope and leaving for vacation the next day. She was very thorough, friendly, helpful and communicative throughout the process, which was our first time buying. Thanks, Cindy!Chris B
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than [Brokerage of Site Owner] are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy. Listing information is updated daily. Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on 2018-01-19 16:04:16